We are in need of accommodations on St. John for 2/7/-2/11/2014 for 2 adults and a child (3 yo). We booked our flights and cottage, but the owner of the cottage just withdrew the availability due to needing the place for her in-laws! We are stuck with non-refundable airline tickets and few options, especially options that are in our budget. We are looking for a relatively low cost place that is not located near Cruz Bay. Ideally, we'd like to be in the Coral Bay area. It should be a 1 bedroom or studio, clean and have a kitchen. We've made a lot of inquires through VBRO and Homeaway with no luck. If anyone can point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 코리아레이스 ◎♧홈 피 = xxt27.com ◎♧
- 2 한국경마문화 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 3 부산경마문화 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 4 릴게임종류 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 10 All inclusive
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 13 DR vs. Mexico
- 14 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 17 Family of 5 undecided island
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 20 family resort ideas?
- 21 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 24 First time to Puerto Rico
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure