We are in need of accommodations on St. John for 2/7/-2/11/2014 for 2 adults and a child (3 yo). We booked our flights and cottage, but the owner of the cottage just withdrew the availability due to needing the place for her in-laws! We are stuck with non-refundable airline tickets and few options, especially options that are in our budget. We are looking for a relatively low cost place that is not located near Cruz Bay. Ideally, we'd like to be in the Coral Bay area. It should be a 1 bedroom or studio, clean and have a kitchen. We've made a lot of inquires through VBRO and Homeaway with no luck. If anyone can point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 2 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 3 Nathan the golf cart man
- 4 How much to expect to spend in the DR
- 5 Dominican Republic virgins.
- 6 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 7 HELP Choosing Island
- 8 First Vacation!
- 9 Early 20's Couple
- 10 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 11 Help - need advice
- 12 Flights from Cancun to Cuba
- 13 Island with golf
- 14 Safe for Family
- 15 Grand Cayman January
- 16 Bahamas girls trip
- 17 Turks & Caicos
- 18 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 19 Restaurant in Aruba
- 20 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 21 Couple in early 20's
- 22 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Boat Charter in BVI
- 24 Weather in June?
- 25 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?