We are in need of accommodations on St. John for 2/7/-2/11/2014 for 2 adults and a child (3 yo). We booked our flights and cottage, but the owner of the cottage just withdrew the availability due to needing the place for her in-laws! We are stuck with non-refundable airline tickets and few options, especially options that are in our budget. We are looking for a relatively low cost place that is not located near Cruz Bay. Ideally, we'd like to be in the Coral Bay area. It should be a 1 bedroom or studio, clean and have a kitchen. We've made a lot of inquires through VBRO and Homeaway with no luck. If anyone can point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BROTHER@Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 EPSON@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 3 Negril questions
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 8 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 9 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 10 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 11 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 12 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 13 Hiking in St. John
- 14 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 15 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 16 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 17 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 18 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 19 Where in DR?
- 20 Honeymoon
- 21 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 22 Curacao times 2
- 23 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 24 Barbados
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help