We are in need of accommodations on St. John for 2/7/-2/11/2014 for 2 adults and a child (3 yo). We booked our flights and cottage, but the owner of the cottage just withdrew the availability due to needing the place for her in-laws! We are stuck with non-refundable airline tickets and few options, especially options that are in our budget. We are looking for a relatively low cost place that is not located near Cruz Bay. Ideally, we'd like to be in the Coral Bay area. It should be a 1 bedroom or studio, clean and have a kitchen. We've made a lot of inquires through VBRO and Homeaway with no luck. If anyone can point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/Chantel-st-claire-serum/
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton