We are in need of accommodations on St. John for 2/7/-2/11/2014 for 2 adults and a child (3 yo). We booked our flights and cottage, but the owner of the cottage just withdrew the availability due to needing the place for her in-laws! We are stuck with non-refundable airline tickets and few options, especially options that are in our budget. We are looking for a relatively low cost place that is not located near Cruz Bay. Ideally, we'd like to be in the Coral Bay area. It should be a 1 bedroom or studio, clean and have a kitchen. We've made a lot of inquires through VBRO and Homeaway with no luck. If anyone can point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful! Thanks.
Need Accommodations on St John 2/7-2/11/2014
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 2 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 3 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 4 Money in Jamaica
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West