We are in need of accommodations on St. John for 2/7/-2/11/2014 for 2 adults and a child (3 yo). We booked our flights and cottage, but the owner of the cottage just withdrew the availability due to needing the place for her in-laws! We are stuck with non-refundable airline tickets and few options, especially options that are in our budget. We are looking for a relatively low cost place that is not located near Cruz Bay. Ideally, we'd like to be in the Coral Bay area. It should be a 1 bedroom or studio, clean and have a kitchen. We've made a lot of inquires through VBRO and Homeaway with no luck. If anyone can point us in the right direction we'd be very grateful! Thanks.
Need Accommodations on St John 2/7-2/11/2014
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 walkable hotels
- 2 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 3 St. John USVI
- 4 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 5 The right adults-only resort
- 6 Jamaica to Other Island
- 7 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados