I am spinning my wheels looking for a resort (no all-inclusives) in the carribbean that has a separate bedroom for the parents and either another bedroom or a queen pullout sofa in the living area for two teenage boys (12 and 14) at a reasonable price in July/August ($400-500 range). We have already done Grand Cayman, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Anguilla and are looking for a different location than these. We also would like to stay away from a lot of casinos and topless sunbathing too. We like the ammenities of a 4-5 star resort, safe environment, nice white beaches, water sports, a good choice of restaurants including some fine dining and perhaps a small town within driving distance. (We would consider two adjacent rooms too.) Can anyone make some resort suggestions? Thanks!
Need a resort with reasonable 1 or 2 bedroom accommodations in Carribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 2 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?