I am spinning my wheels looking for a resort (no all-inclusives) in the carribbean that has a separate bedroom for the parents and either another bedroom or a queen pullout sofa in the living area for two teenage boys (12 and 14) at a reasonable price in July/August ($400-500 range). We have already done Grand Cayman, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Anguilla and are looking for a different location than these. We also would like to stay away from a lot of casinos and topless sunbathing too. We like the ammenities of a 4-5 star resort, safe environment, nice white beaches, water sports, a good choice of restaurants including some fine dining and perhaps a small town within driving distance. (We would consider two adjacent rooms too.) Can anyone make some resort suggestions? Thanks!
Need a resort with reasonable 1 or 2 bedroom accommodations in Carribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 2 2 weeks in cuba
- 3 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 4 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 5 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 6 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Jamaica all inclusive
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 13 Cuba Opening Up
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 15 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 22 Just back from The Somerset
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 25 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers