I am spinning my wheels looking for a resort (no all-inclusives) in the carribbean that has a separate bedroom for the parents and either another bedroom or a queen pullout sofa in the living area for two teenage boys (12 and 14) at a reasonable price in July/August ($400-500 range). We have already done Grand Cayman, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Anguilla and are looking for a different location than these. We also would like to stay away from a lot of casinos and topless sunbathing too. We like the ammenities of a 4-5 star resort, safe environment, nice white beaches, water sports, a good choice of restaurants including some fine dining and perhaps a small town within driving distance. (We would consider two adjacent rooms too.) Can anyone make some resort suggestions? Thanks!
Need a resort with reasonable 1 or 2 bedroom accommodations in Carribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 2 Carribean vacation with infant
- 3 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 4 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 5 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 6 Cayman Islands in October
- 7 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 8 things to do in Nassau
- 9 Which Island?
- 10 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 11 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas