I am spinning my wheels looking for a resort (no all-inclusives) in the carribbean that has a separate bedroom for the parents and either another bedroom or a queen pullout sofa in the living area for two teenage boys (12 and 14) at a reasonable price in July/August ($400-500 range). We have already done Grand Cayman, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Anguilla and are looking for a different location than these. We also would like to stay away from a lot of casinos and topless sunbathing too. We like the ammenities of a 4-5 star resort, safe environment, nice white beaches, water sports, a good choice of restaurants including some fine dining and perhaps a small town within driving distance. (We would consider two adjacent rooms too.) Can anyone make some resort suggestions? Thanks!
Need a resort with reasonable 1 or 2 bedroom accommodations in Carribbean
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay