I went to Puerto Rico for my honeymoon and we actually stayed in Isabela instead of the San Juan. We were wanting it to be more romantic and not have as many tourist. So we chose to stay at Buenas Olas Hotel and I was so happy we decided to do that. This hotel was amazing and perfect for a honeymoon. We had our own balcony that we would sit on and watch the beautiful sunsets over the ocean. There was so many open oceans to be able to do our own thing and not have to worry about tons of kids or other people. I would recommend this place to stay to anyone going to this area.
Need a great place to stay in Isabela, Puerto Rico?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 6 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 7 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John