I went to Puerto Rico for my honeymoon and we actually stayed in Isabela instead of the San Juan. We were wanting it to be more romantic and not have as many tourist. So we chose to stay at Buenas Olas Hotel and I was so happy we decided to do that. This hotel was amazing and perfect for a honeymoon. We had our own balcony that we would sit on and watch the beautiful sunsets over the ocean. There was so many open oceans to be able to do our own thing and not have to worry about tons of kids or other people. I would recommend this place to stay to anyone going to this area.
Need a great place to stay in Isabela, Puerto Rico?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 4 Cupecoy Beach
- 5 Tips for bahamas
- 6 Vacation Ideas
- 7 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 8 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 9 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 10 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 11 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 13 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 14 walkable hotels
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 St Thomas
- 18 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 19 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 20 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas