Finding it very difficult to find a resort that will allow our family of 5 to stay in 1 room together. We are looking for a fun resort for the kids (fun pool, with slides a plus) that is also towards the upscale / luxury end of the spectrum. Heard great things about Beaches Turks & Caicos but I think spending $12k for April break is a bit ridiculous. Would like to keep it under $500/night, or under $5-6k for 6 nights for hotel and airfare. Not a big fan of Negril, and want to stay away from Mexico, Punta Cana, and Puerto Rico.
Any suggestions/ideas? PLEEEASE as I've been on the computer for 5 hours now on this and am about to give up on the whole idea.
Thank You in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas