Finding it very difficult to find a resort that will allow our family of 5 to stay in 1 room together. We are looking for a fun resort for the kids (fun pool, with slides a plus) that is also towards the upscale / luxury end of the spectrum. Heard great things about Beaches Turks & Caicos but I think spending $12k for April break is a bit ridiculous. Would like to keep it under $500/night, or under $5-6k for 6 nights for hotel and airfare. Not a big fan of Negril, and want to stay away from Mexico, Punta Cana, and Puerto Rico.
Any suggestions/ideas? PLEEEASE as I've been on the computer for 5 hours now on this and am about to give up on the whole idea.
Thank You in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton