Finding it very difficult to find a resort that will allow our family of 5 to stay in 1 room together. We are looking for a fun resort for the kids (fun pool, with slides a plus) that is also towards the upscale / luxury end of the spectrum. Heard great things about Beaches Turks & Caicos but I think spending $12k for April break is a bit ridiculous. Would like to keep it under $500/night, or under $5-6k for 6 nights for hotel and airfare. Not a big fan of Negril, and want to stay away from Mexico, Punta Cana, and Puerto Rico.
Any suggestions/ideas? PLEEEASE as I've been on the computer for 5 hours now on this and am about to give up on the whole idea.
Thank You in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?