Finding it very difficult to find a resort that will allow our family of 5 to stay in 1 room together. We are looking for a fun resort for the kids (fun pool, with slides a plus) that is also towards the upscale / luxury end of the spectrum. Heard great things about Beaches Turks & Caicos but I think spending $12k for April break is a bit ridiculous. Would like to keep it under $500/night, or under $5-6k for 6 nights for hotel and airfare. Not a big fan of Negril, and want to stay away from Mexico, Punta Cana, and Puerto Rico.
Any suggestions/ideas? PLEEEASE as I've been on the computer for 5 hours now on this and am about to give up on the whole idea.
Thank You in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementranking.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May