I can get a good deal on flights to Nassau in August. Can anyone help me with the least expensive options on flying or ferry to an out island from there? We visited Eleuthera and LOVED it, would love to go to any of the other islands on this budget trip. If I my dollars only get me to Nassau and I can't swing the out island on this trip are there any good off the beaten path options without traveling to an additonal island? Our favorite activity is snorkeling. Thanks!
Nassau to ?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 dominican republic
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Resort villa suggestions
- 15 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 16 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 17 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 18 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 19 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 22 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 25 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please