I'm planning port activities for our day in Nassau. I will be spending the day with the girls from college, but I'm trying to set up something for my mom and 20-month-old little girl. After all the reading, I'm thinking that a few hours at Atlantis checking out the aqauriums there (FISH was one of her first words) might be a good way to spend the afternoon. The ship offers an excursion (of course), but I am not having much luck finding out if this is something they can just as easily do on their own. I'd like to make things as easy on my mom as possible. Any suggestions? Can they just catch a taxi to Atlantis and pay to view The Dig and Predator Lagoon? Or should we bite the bullet and just book the guided tour through the cruise line?
Nassau on a cruise - Atlantis - day pass or book through ship?
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO