I'm planning port activities for our day in Nassau. I will be spending the day with the girls from college, but I'm trying to set up something for my mom and 20-month-old little girl. After all the reading, I'm thinking that a few hours at Atlantis checking out the aqauriums there (FISH was one of her first words) might be a good way to spend the afternoon. The ship offers an excursion (of course), but I am not having much luck finding out if this is something they can just as easily do on their own. I'd like to make things as easy on my mom as possible. Any suggestions? Can they just catch a taxi to Atlantis and pay to view The Dig and Predator Lagoon? Or should we bite the bullet and just book the guided tour through the cruise line?
Nassau on a cruise - Atlantis - day pass or book through ship?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 4 Best island for early to mid November
- 5 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 9 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 12 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 21 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 23 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 24 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 25 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?