I'm planning port activities for our day in Nassau. I will be spending the day with the girls from college, but I'm trying to set up something for my mom and 20-month-old little girl. After all the reading, I'm thinking that a few hours at Atlantis checking out the aqauriums there (FISH was one of her first words) might be a good way to spend the afternoon. The ship offers an excursion (of course), but I am not having much luck finding out if this is something they can just as easily do on their own. I'd like to make things as easy on my mom as possible. Any suggestions? Can they just catch a taxi to Atlantis and pay to view The Dig and Predator Lagoon? Or should we bite the bullet and just book the guided tour through the cruise line?
Nassau on a cruise - Atlantis - day pass or book through ship?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean vacation with infant
- 2 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 3 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 4 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 7 things to do in Nassau
- 8 Which Island?
- 9 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 10 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 11 St. John USVI
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 14 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 15 Best island for early to mid November
- 16 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 20 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 21 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 22 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 25 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?