Anyone know if there is still a Fort Montague Hotel in Nassau. I believe it was near the Emerald Beach Hotel. These date back to 1958. We are returning to Nassau and would like to see where we spent our honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 2 Bermuda Hotels
- 3 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 4 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 5 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 6 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 7 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 8 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 9 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 10 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 11 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 12 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 16 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 17 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 18 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 19 Caribbean with grown kids
- 20 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 21 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 22 Driving in Aurba
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 25 Puerto Rico during Holy Week