Nassau is very touristy...some of it is ok though. I liked the strawmarket. Lots of inexpensive straw woven articles. The nicest beaches are on paradise island...Nightlife...casinos. There are little minivans that will take you around..We walked everywhere we could in the daytime...but always rode at night.Cable Beach is less busy,but the term "beach" can be misleading. There are beautiful Batiks that are made on Andros Island that you can find in Nassau...Have fun..
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 3 Family with infants/toddlers
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 10 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 11 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 14 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 15 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 16 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 17 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 18 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 19 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 20 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 21 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 22 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 23 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 24 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 25 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales