I plan on taking a cruise in February with my family to Nassau, Bahamas. This will be my first time in the Bahamas and would like to enjoy that experience because I have no idea when or if I will be able to return. How is the weather in February over in Nassau? Cold? Also, What are some things we can do in Nassau that's not an excursion where we will still receive a good first time experience? I want to enjoy every moment on the island but don't want to have to purchase an excursion to do so. Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 A Volcanic Paradise
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 10 St. Kitts, the details
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 17 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014