I plan on taking a cruise in February with my family to Nassau, Bahamas. This will be my first time in the Bahamas and would like to enjoy that experience because I have no idea when or if I will be able to return. How is the weather in February over in Nassau? Cold? Also, What are some things we can do in Nassau that's not an excursion where we will still receive a good first time experience? I want to enjoy every moment on the island but don't want to have to purchase an excursion to do so. Thank you in advance for your help!
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 4 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman