I plan on taking a cruise in February with my family to Nassau, Bahamas. This will be my first time in the Bahamas and would like to enjoy that experience because I have no idea when or if I will be able to return. How is the weather in February over in Nassau? Cold? Also, What are some things we can do in Nassau that's not an excursion where we will still receive a good first time experience? I want to enjoy every moment on the island but don't want to have to purchase an excursion to do so. Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 St Barts/One Day
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 Too many choices.....
- 8 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 9 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 10 Best Island for Me?
- 11 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 12 walking to the lighthouse
- 13 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 14 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 17 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 18 Cuba with Gate 1
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 25 TCI Small group snorkle trip?