I plan on taking a cruise in February with my family to Nassau, Bahamas. This will be my first time in the Bahamas and would like to enjoy that experience because I have no idea when or if I will be able to return. How is the weather in February over in Nassau? Cold? Also, What are some things we can do in Nassau that's not an excursion where we will still receive a good first time experience? I want to enjoy every moment on the island but don't want to have to purchase an excursion to do so. Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kristen- where are you?????
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Cayman Islands in October
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?