Wanting to go with my family December 17-25. Yes, late planning. My family will include my old parents who will veg out at beach and pool and my 6 year old son and me an my sister and her husband who do want to go out at night. Flying from Atlanta. Ideal: gorgeous beach, good snorkel and maybe diving, strong nightlife and local culture, all inclusive or hotel with breakfast included and can walk into town. We have already been to DR, PR, Mayan Riviera.
I have been reading up a ton on the islands and my question here is about the islands.
-Aruba looks good except I have read its not great for snorkeling and not clear how pretty the beaches are. But looks like it has a strong culture and nightlife
-Bahamas.....? Would love to know Pros and Cons
-St Martin? Would love to know Pros and Cons
Most of the southern caribbean too expensive at this point. (Barbados, Martinique etc)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma