Wanting to go with my family December 17-25. Yes, late planning. My family will include my old parents who will veg out at beach and pool and my 6 year old son and me an my sister and her husband who do want to go out at night. Flying from Atlanta. Ideal: gorgeous beach, good snorkel and maybe diving, strong nightlife and local culture, all inclusive or hotel with breakfast included and can walk into town. We have already been to DR, PR, Mayan Riviera.
I have been reading up a ton on the islands and my question here is about the islands.
-Aruba looks good except I have read its not great for snorkeling and not clear how pretty the beaches are. But looks like it has a strong culture and nightlife
-Bahamas.....? Would love to know Pros and Cons
-St Martin? Would love to know Pros and Cons
Most of the southern caribbean too expensive at this point. (Barbados, Martinique etc)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 ※연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 스위피릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 3 Location and resort advice
- 4 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 5 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 6 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 7 Havana
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Barbados-how about this place?
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 12 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 13 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 14 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 15 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 16 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 17 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 18 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 21 Family vacation
- 22 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 23 PR or USVI
- 24 Havana Hotel
- 25 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August