Wanting to go with my family December 17-25. Yes, late planning. My family will include my old parents who will veg out at beach and pool and my 6 year old son and me an my sister and her husband who do want to go out at night. Flying from Atlanta. Ideal: gorgeous beach, good snorkel and maybe diving, strong nightlife and local culture, all inclusive or hotel with breakfast included and can walk into town. We have already been to DR, PR, Mayan Riviera.
I have been reading up a ton on the islands and my question here is about the islands.
-Aruba looks good except I have read its not great for snorkeling and not clear how pretty the beaches are. But looks like it has a strong culture and nightlife
-Bahamas.....? Would love to know Pros and Cons
-St Martin? Would love to know Pros and Cons
Most of the southern caribbean too expensive at this point. (Barbados, Martinique etc)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Havana
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!