My name is Matheus Cicchetto and I work at Bare International, a worldwide mystery shopping company (www.bareinternational.com).
Have you ever heard about mystery shopper?
They’re people that go to establishments e.g. in restaurants, gas stations, electronics stores, like a normal costumer, but they analyze those places examining the level of service, the cleanness, the sellers… and tell us how was the experience of being in that place without anyone knowing that.
This work helps the organizations and companies to evaluate and improve their services In many ways.
We're running a project In St. Maarten and it's being very hard to find people from there available to perform the evaluations as a mystery shopper.
I earnestly ask if you could indicate someone who could have interest in this position or if youself would like to aply.
Many thanks in advance.
Mystery Shopping St. Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 2 Resort villa suggestions
- 3 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 4 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 5 The best thing that I found in this formula
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 8 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 9 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 10 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 11 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 12 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 13 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 16 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 17 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 20 rent a car??
- 21 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 22 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 23 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 24 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 25 Cuba Opening Up