My name is Matheus Cicchetto and I work at Bare International, a worldwide mystery shopping company (www.bareinternational.com).
Have you ever heard about mystery shopper?
They’re people that go to establishments e.g. in restaurants, gas stations, electronics stores, like a normal costumer, but they analyze those places examining the level of service, the cleanness, the sellers… and tell us how was the experience of being in that place without anyone knowing that.
This work helps the organizations and companies to evaluate and improve their services In many ways.
We're running a project In St. Maarten and it's being very hard to find people from there available to perform the evaluations as a mystery shopper.
I earnestly ask if you could indicate someone who could have interest in this position or if youself would like to aply.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 2 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 3 Hotel ideas needed
- 4 BVI trip questions
- 5 St.Lucia newbie
- 6 Jerk Chicken
- 7 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 8 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 12 aruba fun!!!
- 13 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 14 Peterson
- 15 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 19 Turks and caicos
- 20 Aruba weather
- 21 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 22 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 23 Turks and caicos
- 24 Cruise stop activities
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation