My name is Matheus Cicchetto and I work at Bare International, a worldwide mystery shopping company (www.bareinternational.com).
Have you ever heard about mystery shopper?
They’re people that go to establishments e.g. in restaurants, gas stations, electronics stores, like a normal costumer, but they analyze those places examining the level of service, the cleanness, the sellers… and tell us how was the experience of being in that place without anyone knowing that.
This work helps the organizations and companies to evaluate and improve their services In many ways.
We're running a project In St. Maarten and it's being very hard to find people from there available to perform the evaluations as a mystery shopper.
I earnestly ask if you could indicate someone who could have interest in this position or if youself would like to aply.
Many thanks in advance.
Mystery Shopping St. Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan