My name is Matheus Cicchetto and I work at Bare International, a worldwide mystery shopping company (www.bareinternational.com).
Have you ever heard about mystery shopper?
They’re people that go to establishments e.g. in restaurants, gas stations, electronics stores, like a normal costumer, but they analyze those places examining the level of service, the cleanness, the sellers… and tell us how was the experience of being in that place without anyone knowing that.
This work helps the organizations and companies to evaluate and improve their services In many ways.
We're running a project In St. Maarten and it's being very hard to find people from there available to perform the evaluations as a mystery shopper.
I earnestly ask if you could indicate someone who could have interest in this position or if youself would like to aply.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed....
- 2 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 3 Jamaica - Kayaking
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Small boat excursion
- 6 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 7 Can you tell me where?
- 8 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 9 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 10 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 11 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 12 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 13 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 14 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 15 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 16 Help me to pick an island
- 17 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 18 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 19 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 20 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 21 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 22 Help picking an island!!!!
- 23 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 24 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 25 When to go to El Yunque