My name is Matheus Cicchetto and I work at Bare International, a worldwide mystery shopping company (www.bareinternational.com).
Have you ever heard about mystery shopper?
They’re people that go to establishments e.g. in restaurants, gas stations, electronics stores, like a normal costumer, but they analyze those places examining the level of service, the cleanness, the sellers… and tell us how was the experience of being in that place without anyone knowing that.
This work helps the organizations and companies to evaluate and improve their services In many ways.
We're running a project In St. Maarten and it's being very hard to find people from there available to perform the evaluations as a mystery shopper.
I earnestly ask if you could indicate someone who could have interest in this position or if youself would like to aply.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Pro Bowl 2018
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?