My name is Matheus Cicchetto and I work at Bare International, a worldwide mystery shopping company (www.bareinternational.com).
Have you ever heard about mystery shopper?
They’re people that go to establishments e.g. in restaurants, gas stations, electronics stores, like a normal costumer, but they analyze those places examining the level of service, the cleanness, the sellers… and tell us how was the experience of being in that place without anyone knowing that.
This work helps the organizations and companies to evaluate and improve their services In many ways.
We're running a project In St. Maarten and it's being very hard to find people from there available to perform the evaluations as a mystery shopper.
I earnestly ask if you could indicate someone who could have interest in this position or if youself would like to aply.
Many thanks in advance.
Mystery Shopping St. Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 2 2 weeks in cuba
- 3 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 4 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 5 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 6 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Jamaica all inclusive
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 13 Cuba Opening Up
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 15 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 22 Just back from The Somerset
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 25 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers