You've been very helpful to us as we've planned our June honeymoon to Anguilla, St. Martin, and St. Kitts. Our travel agent is another story. We found her from the Virtuoso website and have been disappointed with her questionable knowledge and substandard level of service. Most recently, she says that it's impossible to rent cars on Anguilla. I did a quick search on this site and others to find several places that rent cars, and I just want to confirm this is true! We're thinking about using Ronnie Bryan. Does anyone have any input? Thank you so much!
My travel agent may be incompetent...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 7 Bahamas Resort
- 8 Which country?
- 9 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 10 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 11 Antigua or St Martin
- 12 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 13 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years