I will be travelling to this area in April 05 and will be staying at the Cotton House for 7 nights, heres the dilema,3 nights in either Barbados or Bequia at the begining of the trip or the end ?
I usually do not like the "large" carribean islands,stayed at BARBUDA over ANTIQUA, NEVIS over ST KITTS , VIEQUES over PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN GORDA over TORTOLA and then smaller islands,Anquilla, St Barths,Turks and Caicos.
I am orig from UK and have been 17 years in NYC,How is Barbados compared to other islands and are there any small intimate hotels .I have looked at LITTLE ACRES but have heard reports of a "noisy restaurant " Coral Sands looks good on the web, but cannot tell if it is in a chain of bigger hotels along the beach
Also, does anyone know about parts of MUSTIQUE that are a no no if you are allergic to mosquitos ?????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 sing-in helper: CHARTER CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 CHARTER RESEST PASSWORD
- 2 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 3 Havana
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Barbados-how about this place?
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 14 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 17 Family vacation
- 18 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 19 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency