I will be travelling to this area in April 05 and will be staying at the Cotton House for 7 nights, heres the dilema,3 nights in either Barbados or Bequia at the begining of the trip or the end ?
I usually do not like the "large" carribean islands,stayed at BARBUDA over ANTIQUA, NEVIS over ST KITTS , VIEQUES over PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN GORDA over TORTOLA and then smaller islands,Anquilla, St Barths,Turks and Caicos.
I am orig from UK and have been 17 years in NYC,How is Barbados compared to other islands and are there any small intimate hotels .I have looked at LITTLE ACRES but have heard reports of a "noisy restaurant " Coral Sands looks good on the web, but cannot tell if it is in a chain of bigger hotels along the beach
Also, does anyone know about parts of MUSTIQUE that are a no no if you are allergic to mosquitos ?????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 2 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 3 Evening temperatures
- 4 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 5 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 10 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 11 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 12 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 13 50th Birthday with Family
- 14 Birthday Celebration
- 15 DR - All inclusive
- 16 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 17 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 18 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 19 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 20 Late May Trip
- 21 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 22 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cheers to Beers!
- 25 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G