I will be travelling to this area in April 05 and will be staying at the Cotton House for 7 nights, heres the dilema,3 nights in either Barbados or Bequia at the begining of the trip or the end ?
I usually do not like the "large" carribean islands,stayed at BARBUDA over ANTIQUA, NEVIS over ST KITTS , VIEQUES over PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN GORDA over TORTOLA and then smaller islands,Anquilla, St Barths,Turks and Caicos.
I am orig from UK and have been 17 years in NYC,How is Barbados compared to other islands and are there any small intimate hotels .I have looked at LITTLE ACRES but have heard reports of a "noisy restaurant " Coral Sands looks good on the web, but cannot tell if it is in a chain of bigger hotels along the beach
Also, does anyone know about parts of MUSTIQUE that are a no no if you are allergic to mosquitos ?????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/vasoplexx/
- 2 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 3 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 9 New Destination
- 10 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 11 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 12 Bahamas help
- 13 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 14 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 15 Vacation suggestion, please
- 16 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 17 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 20 aruba planning advice
- 21 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 22 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 23 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 24 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay