I will be travelling to this area in April 05 and will be staying at the Cotton House for 7 nights, heres the dilema,3 nights in either Barbados or Bequia at the begining of the trip or the end ?
I usually do not like the "large" carribean islands,stayed at BARBUDA over ANTIQUA, NEVIS over ST KITTS , VIEQUES over PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN GORDA over TORTOLA and then smaller islands,Anquilla, St Barths,Turks and Caicos.
I am orig from UK and have been 17 years in NYC,How is Barbados compared to other islands and are there any small intimate hotels .I have looked at LITTLE ACRES but have heard reports of a "noisy restaurant " Coral Sands looks good on the web, but cannot tell if it is in a chain of bigger hotels along the beach
Also, does anyone know about parts of MUSTIQUE that are a no no if you are allergic to mosquitos ?????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Punta Cana
- 4 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 5 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 6 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 9 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 10 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 11 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Trouble booking hotels!
- 14 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 15 Airport transfer PUJ
- 16 Bahama's outer island
- 17 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 18 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 19 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 20 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 21 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 22 40 min layover in CLT
- 23 Atlantis 1 day
- 24 Atlantis on a budget
- 25 Restaurants in St. Croix