I will be travelling to this area in April 05 and will be staying at the Cotton House for 7 nights, heres the dilema,3 nights in either Barbados or Bequia at the begining of the trip or the end ?
I usually do not like the "large" carribean islands,stayed at BARBUDA over ANTIQUA, NEVIS over ST KITTS , VIEQUES over PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN GORDA over TORTOLA and then smaller islands,Anquilla, St Barths,Turks and Caicos.
I am orig from UK and have been 17 years in NYC,How is Barbados compared to other islands and are there any small intimate hotels .I have looked at LITTLE ACRES but have heard reports of a "noisy restaurant " Coral Sands looks good on the web, but cannot tell if it is in a chain of bigger hotels along the beach
Also, does anyone know about parts of MUSTIQUE that are a no no if you are allergic to mosquitos ?????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which island?
- 2 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 3 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 4 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 40th birthday with friends
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016