I will be travelling to this area in April 05 and will be staying at the Cotton House for 7 nights, heres the dilema,3 nights in either Barbados or Bequia at the begining of the trip or the end ?
I usually do not like the "large" carribean islands,stayed at BARBUDA over ANTIQUA, NEVIS over ST KITTS , VIEQUES over PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN GORDA over TORTOLA and then smaller islands,Anquilla, St Barths,Turks and Caicos.
I am orig from UK and have been 17 years in NYC,How is Barbados compared to other islands and are there any small intimate hotels .I have looked at LITTLE ACRES but have heard reports of a "noisy restaurant " Coral Sands looks good on the web, but cannot tell if it is in a chain of bigger hotels along the beach
Also, does anyone know about parts of MUSTIQUE that are a no no if you are allergic to mosquitos ?????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Curaçao and girls?
- 5 Small Carribean Hotel
- 6 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions
- 8 customs questions
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 Nassau Bahamas
- 11 Biking in Caribbean
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 14 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 15 Help with how long on each island.
- 16 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 17 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 18 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 19 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 20 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 21 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 22 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 23 Hiking in St. John
- 24 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018