We are staying at the Cotton House in Feb. Has anyone been there lately? Any truth to the rumors about how tourists are treated as "second class citizens"? We will be flying from St Lucia through Barbados, can anyone recommend a short cut ie boat etc?
Mustique and Cotton House
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda Hotels
- 2 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 3 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 7 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 8 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 11 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 12 Barbados question where to stay
- 13 Barbados Ferry Service
- 14 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 15 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 16 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 17 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 18 Caribbean with grown kids
- 19 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 20 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 21 Driving in Aurba
- 22 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 23 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 24 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 25 Restaurant in Aruba