We are staying at the Cotton House in Feb. Has anyone been there lately? Any truth to the rumors about how tourists are treated as "second class citizens"? We will be flying from St Lucia through Barbados, can anyone recommend a short cut ie boat etc?
Mustique and Cotton House
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Too many choices.....
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 10 Cuba with Gate 1
- 11 Anguilla stay?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 17 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 18 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Storm ?
- 21 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 22 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 23 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 24 Kristen- where are you?????
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????