We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://needsupplementhelp.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!