We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 2 Best place to stay in Jamaica, near port antonio
- 3 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 4 Advice/Recommendations on trip to Puerto Rico with 1 year old
- 5 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 6 US Cash in Cuba
- 7 Grenada
- 8 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 9 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 New Years Eve / St John
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 Looking for island choice help
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 16 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 17 Peterson
- 18 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 19 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 20 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 21 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 22 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 23 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 24 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 25 cell phone & wifi in Cuba