We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Must-See/Must-Do's on Southern Caribbean Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Tips for bahamas
- 8 Vacation Ideas
- 9 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 10 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 11 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 12 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 13 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 14 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 15 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 16 walkable hotels
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 St Thomas
- 20 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 21 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 22 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 23 Aruba Restaurants
- 24 Aruba Restaraunts
- 25 Car Rental Puerto Rico