We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 2 Cuba
- 3 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 4 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 5 Conference in Cuba in February
- 6 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 7 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 8 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 9 Help me to pick an island
- 10 Small boat excursion
- 11 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 12 Overwhelmed....
- 13 Can you tell me where?
- 14 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 15 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 16 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 17 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 18 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 19 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 20 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 21 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 22 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 23 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 24 Help picking an island!!!!
- 25 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches