We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba in November
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Evening temperatures
- 4 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 5 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 6 50th Birthday with Family
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 9 Birthday Celebration
- 10 DR - All inclusive
- 11 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 12 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 13 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 14 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 15 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 16 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 17 Late May Trip
- 18 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 19 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cheers to Beers!
- 22 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 23 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 24 New Years Eve / St John
- 25 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort