We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ