We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Must-See/Must-Do's on Southern Caribbean Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 3 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 4 Money in Jamaica
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West