We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 buy a fake certificate of Ielts
- 2 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 6 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 7 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 8 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 9 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Havana restaurants
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 18 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 19 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 20 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 21 Getting away in June
- 22 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 23 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 24 A Week In Cuba
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed