We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Must-See/Must-Do's on Southern Caribbean Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 6 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 7 Tipping at AI
- 8 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 9 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 10 Traveling Solo
- 11 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 12 A Volcanic Paradise
- 13 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 14 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 15 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 16 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 17 St. Kitts, the details
- 18 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 19 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?