We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Must-See/Must-Do's on Southern Caribbean Cruise?
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 3 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 4 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 5 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 6 www.puntacananow.com
- 7 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 8 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 9 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 10 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 16 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 Beaches Turks question
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Curacao - where to stay
- 21 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 22 May Honeymoon
- 23 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 24 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 25 USVI / BVI – Affordable and Not a Dump / Where is the middle?