We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 30th anniversary trip
- 2 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 3 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 4 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 5 Bermuda in February or March
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 8 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 10 Safest Islands for Us?
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 13 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Narrowing it down
- 17 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 18 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 19 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire