We are going on a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Princess Dawn towards the end of November.
All you Caribbean experts, please wage in your opinions on what are the must-sees/must-dos/not-to-be-missed things on each of the islands that we stop by. I've been reading several guidebooks but still it's hard to decide what are the most unique aspects of each island.
In general, we like to snorkel, hike, eat, and are open to try something new and interesting.
The ports that the cruise stop at are:
2) St. Lucia
3) St. Martin
4) St. Thomas (will try to head over to St. John from there to snorkel)
Please also advise on how to get to the place you recommend. We prefer to use public transportation instead of renting a car (too time consuming for a day trip?).
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 3 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 40th birthday with friends
- 7 which island?
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 13 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 14 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Cuba in November
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 19 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 20 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 21 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 22 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Tennis in Aruba question
- 25 christmas in the caribbean