My husband and I were thinking of doing one week in Aruba, then going to Barabos for one week back to back. I have tried doing the logistics of the air travel and it does not seem to be working out. It seems like it is not doable or it would take 25 hours to get to Barbados from Aruba--that does not seem right. any ideas of how to do this? It should not be so complicated. I was on kayak, Expedia. I choose JFK to fly in and out of as our home base in the US since that is a huge aiport. I did Jan 31-7 February then Feb 7th to Barbados and a return to JFK from Barbados on the 14th of Feb. It just does not work out. Thanks.
Multiple flights in Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Prostitution in St.Lucia
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 St. John USVI
- 4 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Best island for early to mid November
- 7 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 10 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 11 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 12 things to do in Nassau
- 13 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 14 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 15 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 18 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 19 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 25 Aruba Car Rental Insurance