My husband and I were thinking of doing one week in Aruba, then going to Barabos for one week back to back. I have tried doing the logistics of the air travel and it does not seem to be working out. It seems like it is not doable or it would take 25 hours to get to Barbados from Aruba--that does not seem right. any ideas of how to do this? It should not be so complicated. I was on kayak, Expedia. I choose JFK to fly in and out of as our home base in the US since that is a huge aiport. I did Jan 31-7 February then Feb 7th to Barbados and a return to JFK from Barbados on the 14th of Feb. It just does not work out. Thanks.
Multiple flights in Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Tips for bahamas
- 8 Vacation Ideas
- 9 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 10 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 11 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 12 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 13 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 14 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 15 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 16 walkable hotels
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 St Thomas
- 20 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 21 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 22 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 23 Aruba Restaurants
- 24 Aruba Restaraunts
- 25 Car Rental Puerto Rico