I'm in the process of trying to plan a vacation Dec/Jan 2013/14 for my family (husband, 2 toddlers) and my best friend's family with 3 small kids. We are looking to rent a house/ villa/ condo. 3 bedrooms. I am looking at Grace Bay location in T&C, but not opposed to any other island. We are looking at good places for family friendly locations. A condo/ house rental close to beach & with pool availablity. Night life isn't a must, but restaurants and shopping in a close by would be great. If we didn't have to rent a car that would be awesome. I'm up for any suggestions anyone has! Thank you!!
Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Summer family vacation
- 4 St Martin
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 9 Resort villa suggestions
- 10 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 11 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 12 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 13 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 16 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 17 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 20 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 21 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 24 rent a car??
- 25 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa