I'm in the process of trying to plan a vacation Dec/Jan 2013/14 for my family (husband, 2 toddlers) and my best friend's family with 3 small kids. We are looking to rent a house/ villa/ condo. 3 bedrooms. I am looking at Grace Bay location in T&C, but not opposed to any other island. We are looking at good places for family friendly locations. A condo/ house rental close to beach & with pool availablity. Night life isn't a must, but restaurants and shopping in a close by would be great. If we didn't have to rent a car that would be awesome. I'm up for any suggestions anyone has! Thank you!!
Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Best Island for Me?
- 7 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 10 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 11 Cuba with Gate 1
- 12 Anguilla stay?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Back from San Juan
- 15 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 16 San Juan Airport
- 17 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 18 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 19 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Storm ?
- 22 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 23 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 24 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 25 Kristen- where are you?????