I'm in the process of trying to plan a vacation Dec/Jan 2013/14 for my family (husband, 2 toddlers) and my best friend's family with 3 small kids. We are looking to rent a house/ villa/ condo. 3 bedrooms. I am looking at Grace Bay location in T&C, but not opposed to any other island. We are looking at good places for family friendly locations. A condo/ house rental close to beach & with pool availablity. Night life isn't a must, but restaurants and shopping in a close by would be great. If we didn't have to rent a car that would be awesome. I'm up for any suggestions anyone has! Thank you!!
Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?