Don't see this come up much in these posts, but was wondering what the mosquitoes are like on Young Island in Feb. They tend to find my wife most delectable, which is why she always prefers Bermuda. We stayed on the rainforest side of Guadalupe a few years ago & got eaten alive every night, and the pictures of St. Vincent seem very similar. Thanks
Mosquitos on Young Island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 2 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 5 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 8 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 9 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 10 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 11 Tipping at AI
- 12 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 13 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 14 Traveling Solo
- 15 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 16 A Volcanic Paradise
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 19 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 20 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 21 St. Kitts, the details
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 24 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 25 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old