How bad are the mosquitos in St. Barths in June? (Say June 4 to 17) My fiance and I are thinking of going there for our honeymoon, but I've been reading stuff about mosquitos in St. Barths. Since I am semi-allergic to mosquito bites (I swell up a LOT), and mosquitos seem to love me, this could ruin our honeymoon.
Where are mosquitos most problematic? At hotels, or the beach, or in town? Are there certain areas of the island where mosquitos are not present, or are much less of a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 2 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 3 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 4 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 5 Location
- 6 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 7 Curacao
- 8 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 9 Bahamas girls trip
- 10 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 11 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 12 Cuba Tour Companies
- 13 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 17 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 18 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 19 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 20 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 21 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point
- 22 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 23 Sandals Antigua, Sandals Barbados or Punta Cana??
- 24 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 25 In Search of Perfect Honeymoon!