How bad are the mosquitos in St. Barths in June? (Say June 4 to 17) My fiance and I are thinking of going there for our honeymoon, but I've been reading stuff about mosquitos in St. Barths. Since I am semi-allergic to mosquito bites (I swell up a LOT), and mosquitos seem to love me, this could ruin our honeymoon.
Where are mosquitos most problematic? At hotels, or the beach, or in town? Are there certain areas of the island where mosquitos are not present, or are much less of a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 ☏☏도메인:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】
- 2 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 3 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 4 Hiking in St. John
- 5 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 8 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 11 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 12 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 13 Where in DR?
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Curacao times 2
- 17 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 18 Barbados
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 21 Help with August trip ideas
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 New Vacation Advice