How bad are the mosquitos in St. Barths in June? (Say June 4 to 17) My fiance and I are thinking of going there for our honeymoon, but I've been reading stuff about mosquitos in St. Barths. Since I am semi-allergic to mosquito bites (I swell up a LOT), and mosquitos seem to love me, this could ruin our honeymoon.
Where are mosquitos most problematic? At hotels, or the beach, or in town? Are there certain areas of the island where mosquitos are not present, or are much less of a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jade Mountain
- 2 Turks and caicos
- 3 Turks and caicos
- 4 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 8 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 9 Bermuda
- 10 Restaurant Suggestions
- 11 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 14 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 15 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 16 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 17 Taxi info. Self touring
- 18 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 19 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 20 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 21 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 22 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 25 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico