How bad are the mosquitos in St. Barths in June? (Say June 4 to 17) My fiance and I are thinking of going there for our honeymoon, but I've been reading stuff about mosquitos in St. Barths. Since I am semi-allergic to mosquito bites (I swell up a LOT), and mosquitos seem to love me, this could ruin our honeymoon.
Where are mosquitos most problematic? At hotels, or the beach, or in town? Are there certain areas of the island where mosquitos are not present, or are much less of a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 2 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 3 Evening temperatures
- 4 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 5 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 10 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 11 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 12 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 13 50th Birthday with Family
- 14 Birthday Celebration
- 15 DR - All inclusive
- 16 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 17 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 18 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 19 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 20 Late May Trip
- 21 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 22 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cheers to Beers!
- 25 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G