How bad are the mosquitos in St. Barths in June? (Say June 4 to 17) My fiance and I are thinking of going there for our honeymoon, but I've been reading stuff about mosquitos in St. Barths. Since I am semi-allergic to mosquito bites (I swell up a LOT), and mosquitos seem to love me, this could ruin our honeymoon.
Where are mosquitos most problematic? At hotels, or the beach, or in town? Are there certain areas of the island where mosquitos are not present, or are much less of a problem?
mosquitos in st barths in june?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 4 things to do in Nassau
- 5 Which Island?
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 8 St. John USVI
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 Best island for early to mid November
- 13 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 17 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 18 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 19 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 22 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 23 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 24 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 25 Cuba in 10 days