We are trying to plan a trip in early April 2010 to the Caribbean. We haven't really narrowed our choices down to anywhere yet, but wanted to know what people's experiences are with mosquitoes. My husband is a major magnet for the buggers and is pretty allergic to their bites, so we're hoping to find somewhere that doesn't have them, or doesn't have that many. Is this too much to ask for?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas