We are trying to plan a trip in early April 2010 to the Caribbean. We haven't really narrowed our choices down to anywhere yet, but wanted to know what people's experiences are with mosquitoes. My husband is a major magnet for the buggers and is pretty allergic to their bites, so we're hoping to find somewhere that doesn't have them, or doesn't have that many. Is this too much to ask for?
Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 2 Mid October Honeymoon
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Cuba help!
- 5 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 6 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 7 Rent a car?
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios