We are trying to plan a trip in early April 2010 to the Caribbean. We haven't really narrowed our choices down to anywhere yet, but wanted to know what people's experiences are with mosquitoes. My husband is a major magnet for the buggers and is pretty allergic to their bites, so we're hoping to find somewhere that doesn't have them, or doesn't have that many. Is this too much to ask for?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My New Life !
- 2 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 3 Travel buddy
- 4 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 5 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 10 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 11 Help me to pick an island
- 12 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 13 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 14 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 15 When to go to El Yunque
- 16 Honeymoon Advice
- 17 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 18 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 19 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 20 Conference in Cuba in February
- 21 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 22 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 23 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 24 Small boat excursion
- 25 Overwhelmed....