We are trying to plan a trip in early April 2010 to the Caribbean. We haven't really narrowed our choices down to anywhere yet, but wanted to know what people's experiences are with mosquitoes. My husband is a major magnet for the buggers and is pretty allergic to their bites, so we're hoping to find somewhere that doesn't have them, or doesn't have that many. Is this too much to ask for?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementsgarden.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 2 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 3 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 4 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 5 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 6 Caribbean ferries
- 7 Choosing the Right Island
- 8 car rental in barbados
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!