With the wealth of knowledge that I've found on this site, here's another poser. I've heard that some SKN folks fly over to St. Maarten/Martin to purchase fresh meats (beef & pork), fresh veggies, cheeses and other (fresh)food items that are difficult to obtain on SKN. So the question is (regardless of the apparent extravagance): Are there problems with customs, duties, import regulations when you land back on the islands with all these consumable goodies? In my experience there are pretty strict regulations in most places for importing meats, fruits and veggies! As usual, thanks for any info. Cheers, Richard.
More Nevis/SKN Questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 3 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 4 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 5 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 6 Caribbean with grown kids
- 7 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 8 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 9 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 10 Driving in Aurba
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!