With the wealth of knowledge that I've found on this site, here's another poser. I've heard that some SKN folks fly over to St. Maarten/Martin to purchase fresh meats (beef & pork), fresh veggies, cheeses and other (fresh)food items that are difficult to obtain on SKN. So the question is (regardless of the apparent extravagance): Are there problems with customs, duties, import regulations when you land back on the islands with all these consumable goodies? In my experience there are pretty strict regulations in most places for importing meats, fruits and veggies! As usual, thanks for any info. Cheers, Richard.
More Nevis/SKN Questions
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Family with infants/toddlers
- 8 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 9 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 12 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 13 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 16 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 17 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 18 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 19 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 20 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 21 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 22 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 23 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 24 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 25 Some perspective on crime in Nevis