With the wealth of knowledge that I've found on this site, here's another poser. I've heard that some SKN folks fly over to St. Maarten/Martin to purchase fresh meats (beef & pork), fresh veggies, cheeses and other (fresh)food items that are difficult to obtain on SKN. So the question is (regardless of the apparent extravagance): Are there problems with customs, duties, import regulations when you land back on the islands with all these consumable goodies? In my experience there are pretty strict regulations in most places for importing meats, fruits and veggies! As usual, thanks for any info. Cheers, Richard.
More Nevis/SKN Questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 3 walkable hotels
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados