I have been on here for about six months and have gained much infro on the different Caribbean islands. I have been on three cruises and have visited many of the islands, st.thomas, St martin, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, Cozumel. I will be retiring April 2015 and would like to spend the month of Jan 2015. I realize the cost of my adventure. I guess me question would be could I do this for $5000.
month stay on a caribbean island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 2 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 3 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 4 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 5 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 6 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 9 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 10 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 11 Driving in Aurba
- 12 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 Barbados question where to stay
- 15 Barbados Ferry Service
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!