I have been on here for about six months and have gained much infro on the different Caribbean islands. I have been on three cruises and have visited many of the islands, st.thomas, St martin, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, Cozumel. I will be retiring April 2015 and would like to spend the month of Jan 2015. I realize the cost of my adventure. I guess me question would be could I do this for $5000.
month stay on a caribbean island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 5 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 6 Antigua or St Martin
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 9 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 10 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Croix and sea grass
- 15 montego bay
- 16 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 17 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 18 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 19 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 20 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 21 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 22 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 23 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 24 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 25 Get info about weather.