Which one? First time to Jamaica, Looking for a AI vaca in Jamaica. Budget $5000 give or take. We like some nightlife but staying at a resort that is active is ok with us as well. Do not need to be super busy all the time but having activity available would be nice .Not sure if Montego Bay will be too busy of an area or not. Also do not want a resort the cheaps out on low end alcohol and food. Any ideas! Anybody found in great deals?for June or July 2014?
Montego Bay/Ochos Rios/RunawayBay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 4 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 5 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 6 Which island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 St. Croix and sea grass
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 15 Bahamas Resort
- 16 Which country?
- 17 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 18 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 19 Antigua or St Martin
- 20 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 21 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 22 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 23 montego bay
- 24 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 25 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica