Looking to find out from others who have traveled to all-inclusive resorts in Punta Cana if you exchanged some of your US dollars into pesos? Also, if you did, did you exchange them in the US before going or did you somewhere in Punta Cana? Any other information regarding money and exchange is appreciated as well!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 when to visit barbados
- 9 Barbados Beaches
- 10 Punta Cana
- 11 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 12 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 13 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 14 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 15 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Trouble booking hotels!
- 20 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 21 Airport transfer PUJ
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 24 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation