Looking to find out from others who have traveled to all-inclusive resorts in Punta Cana if you exchanged some of your US dollars into pesos? Also, if you did, did you exchange them in the US before going or did you somewhere in Punta Cana? Any other information regarding money and exchange is appreciated as well!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 2 Family of 5 undecided island
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 5 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 6 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 Tortola next week
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Surf Fly Fishing
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR