I am about to go to Nevis and St. Kitts for two weeks. In addition to credit cards, which we'll use for meals at hotels, would you recommend bringing cash or traveler's cheques. Are there ample banks for conversions into the local currency? Can you pay with dollars at beach bars and for taxis? Thanks!
Money - Cash, Traveler's Cheques, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos