I am about to go to Nevis and St. Kitts for two weeks. In addition to credit cards, which we'll use for meals at hotels, would you recommend bringing cash or traveler's cheques. Are there ample banks for conversions into the local currency? Can you pay with dollars at beach bars and for taxis? Thanks!
Money - Cash, Traveler's Cheques, etc.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Wedding Help!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 month stay on a caribbean island
- 11 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 12 Where to stay on Vieques
- 13 Ferry to Rum Point
- 14 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 15 Family with infants/toddlers
- 16 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 17 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 18 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 21 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 24 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 25 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin