Looking for a destination for my husband, me and 19 yo daughter. She is used to having her brother or someone else with her but can't have it this year. my husband likes to relax and she likes to relax a little but then be active. he wants something with no children, like an adults only. We are thinking about The Cove in Atlantis. Any other ideas? We are open to All Inclusives but I don't want to be with all honeymooners either! Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!
Mom, Dad and 19 yo
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 Best island for a villa rental
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?