Looking for a destination for my husband, me and 19 yo daughter. She is used to having her brother or someone else with her but can't have it this year. my husband likes to relax and she likes to relax a little but then be active. he wants something with no children, like an adults only. We are thinking about The Cove in Atlantis. Any other ideas? We are open to All Inclusives but I don't want to be with all honeymooners either! Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!
Mom, Dad and 19 yo
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 2 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 5 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 6 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 7 just be careful
- 8 Restaurants in Aruba
- 9 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 10 Snorkeling
- 11 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 12 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP