Hi - we are thinking about a spring break trip, DH, me, and two teenage sons. We chose St Croix for the diving, and it seems that some of the best is on the North shore, over by Cane Bay. So, I have a few questions - do we really need to stay near there? How hard is it to get around? We will be renting a car. I have stayed at dive resorts before, and the convenience is wonderful, but with a captive audience, they can sometimes skimp on food and lodging. Frederiksted also looks nice with good diving round the pier. So, my main question is, any suggestions on moderately priced, < $200 a night, lodgings? Either the Frederiksted area or the north shore?
Moderate lodging St Croix? North Shore?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 The right adults-only resort
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts