Hi - we are thinking about a spring break trip, DH, me, and two teenage sons. We chose St Croix for the diving, and it seems that some of the best is on the North shore, over by Cane Bay. So, I have a few questions - do we really need to stay near there? How hard is it to get around? We will be renting a car. I have stayed at dive resorts before, and the convenience is wonderful, but with a captive audience, they can sometimes skimp on food and lodging. Frederiksted also looks nice with good diving round the pier. So, my main question is, any suggestions on moderately priced, < $200 a night, lodgings? Either the Frederiksted area or the north shore?
Moderate lodging St Croix? North Shore?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Pregnant and looking for a good Caribbean holiday
- 2 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 3 Overwhelmed
- 4 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 5 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 6 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 7 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 8 Jamaica help!
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 10 2 weeks in cuba
- 11 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 12 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 13 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 14 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 15 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 16 Jamaica
- 17 Jamaica all inclusive
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 20 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 21 Cuba Opening Up
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 23 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 24 Why Barbados?
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!