Hi - we are thinking about a spring break trip, DH, me, and two teenage sons. We chose St Croix for the diving, and it seems that some of the best is on the North shore, over by Cane Bay. So, I have a few questions - do we really need to stay near there? How hard is it to get around? We will be renting a car. I have stayed at dive resorts before, and the convenience is wonderful, but with a captive audience, they can sometimes skimp on food and lodging. Frederiksted also looks nice with good diving round the pier. So, my main question is, any suggestions on moderately priced, < $200 a night, lodgings? Either the Frederiksted area or the north shore?
Moderate lodging St Croix? North Shore?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?