Hi - we are thinking about a spring break trip, DH, me, and two teenage sons. We chose St Croix for the diving, and it seems that some of the best is on the North shore, over by Cane Bay. So, I have a few questions - do we really need to stay near there? How hard is it to get around? We will be renting a car. I have stayed at dive resorts before, and the convenience is wonderful, but with a captive audience, they can sometimes skimp on food and lodging. Frederiksted also looks nice with good diving round the pier. So, my main question is, any suggestions on moderately priced, < $200 a night, lodgings? Either the Frederiksted area or the north shore?
Moderate lodging St Croix? North Shore?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 2 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 3 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 4 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 5 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 8 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 9 Money in Jamaica
- 10 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 11 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 12 Barbado Car rental
- 13 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 14 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 15 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 16 Death in Paradise
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 20 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 21 dominican republic
- 22 Summer family vacation
- 23 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 24 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 25 Restaurant for a very special birthday