My husband and I would like to go back to Antigua...we were there for a one day stopover and went on a catamaran trip but due to an unfortunate accident we had to return to our boat.
We want to go back to Antigua as we didn't get to experience Antigua at all! What should we do and where should we go if we were to vacation there or we didn't miss anything at all on antigua...should I consider other islands instead....vacationned in St. Maarten/Martin, seen St. Thomas, St. lucia, Guadeloupe (spelling?), Barbados, cuba, dominican republic, Martinique, Puerto rico, saba, St. Barths (for me this island is boring however maybe I didn't go to the right areas...advise?).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for island choice help
- 2 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 3 Help on choosing where to visit
- 4 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 5 when to visit barbados
- 6 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 7 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 8 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 9 40th birthday with friends
- 10 which island?
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 14 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 15 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 16 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 17 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 18 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 19 Cuba in November
- 20 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 21 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 22 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 23 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 san salvador bahamas - trip report