My husband and I would like to go back to Antigua...we were there for a one day stopover and went on a catamaran trip but due to an unfortunate accident we had to return to our boat.
We want to go back to Antigua as we didn't get to experience Antigua at all! What should we do and where should we go if we were to vacation there or we didn't miss anything at all on antigua...should I consider other islands instead....vacationned in St. Maarten/Martin, seen St. Thomas, St. lucia, Guadeloupe (spelling?), Barbados, cuba, dominican republic, Martinique, Puerto rico, saba, St. Barths (for me this island is boring however maybe I didn't go to the right areas...advise?).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 2 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 3 Family vacation for divers
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 6 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 7 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 8 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 9 Island advice plz!
- 10 Cubarinking water?
- 11 First time to PR
- 12 St. John Trip Report
- 13 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 14 Cuba
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 St Kitts' Bakery
- 17 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 18 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 19 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 20 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 21 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 22 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 23 July Adventure
- 24 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 25 Help me plan the right island(s)!