My husband and I would like to go back to Antigua...we were there for a one day stopover and went on a catamaran trip but due to an unfortunate accident we had to return to our boat.
We want to go back to Antigua as we didn't get to experience Antigua at all! What should we do and where should we go if we were to vacation there or we didn't miss anything at all on antigua...should I consider other islands instead....vacationned in St. Maarten/Martin, seen St. Thomas, St. lucia, Guadeloupe (spelling?), Barbados, cuba, dominican republic, Martinique, Puerto rico, saba, St. Barths (for me this island is boring however maybe I didn't go to the right areas...advise?).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 2 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 3 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 4 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 5 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 6 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 7 Looking for destination suggestions
- 8 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 9 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 12 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 13 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 16 Any suggestions??
- 17 Gustavia stay
- 18 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 19 My week in Guadeloupe
- 20 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 23 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 24 Freeport, Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)