My husband and I would like to go back to Antigua...we were there for a one day stopover and went on a catamaran trip but due to an unfortunate accident we had to return to our boat.
We want to go back to Antigua as we didn't get to experience Antigua at all! What should we do and where should we go if we were to vacation there or we didn't miss anything at all on antigua...should I consider other islands instead....vacationned in St. Maarten/Martin, seen St. Thomas, St. lucia, Guadeloupe (spelling?), Barbados, cuba, dominican republic, Martinique, Puerto rico, saba, St. Barths (for me this island is boring however maybe I didn't go to the right areas...advise?).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 Move to bahamas
- 4 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 5 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 6 Caribbean ferries
- 7 Choosing the Right Island
- 8 car rental in barbados
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!