My husband and I would like to go back to Antigua...we were there for a one day stopover and went on a catamaran trip but due to an unfortunate accident we had to return to our boat.
We want to go back to Antigua as we didn't get to experience Antigua at all! What should we do and where should we go if we were to vacation there or we didn't miss anything at all on antigua...should I consider other islands instead....vacationned in St. Maarten/Martin, seen St. Thomas, St. lucia, Guadeloupe (spelling?), Barbados, cuba, dominican republic, Martinique, Puerto rico, saba, St. Barths (for me this island is boring however maybe I didn't go to the right areas...advise?).
MISSED OUT ON ANTIGUA DUE TO ACCIDENT!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Jamaica
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions