My husband and I would like to go back to Antigua...we were there for a one day stopover and went on a catamaran trip but due to an unfortunate accident we had to return to our boat.
We want to go back to Antigua as we didn't get to experience Antigua at all! What should we do and where should we go if we were to vacation there or we didn't miss anything at all on antigua...should I consider other islands instead....vacationned in St. Maarten/Martin, seen St. Thomas, St. lucia, Guadeloupe (spelling?), Barbados, cuba, dominican republic, Martinique, Puerto rico, saba, St. Barths (for me this island is boring however maybe I didn't go to the right areas...advise?).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 2 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 3 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 4 Resort Recommendations
- 5 Island with golf
- 6 West Coast US and Carribean
- 7 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 8 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 9 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 10 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 11 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Tour Operator?
- 14 Travel Advice Needed
- 15 Puerto Plata
- 16 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 17 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 18 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 19 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 22 Transportation to Exuma
- 23 Nassau temp late Jan
- 24 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 25 Sandals, Montego Bay