Ok the planning for this end of the summer trip has taken me all around this site so far, As som may have read I was concerned about traveling around late august to late september (depending on certain packages I might be willing to go during October as well. I am looking for a place that is very relaxing, and beautiful- not too hectic and slow paced. Money is a concern, and at the same time a place that will statistically be safe during hurricane season. So my dillema now is Mexico, Cancun, Playa del carmen or Carribean Aruba, Bonaire, Curaco...any feedback on these places will br great.
Mexico or Carib during hurricane season?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Why Barbados?
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 10 Cuba with Gate 1
- 11 Anguilla stay?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 17 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 18 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Storm ?
- 21 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 22 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 23 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 24 Kristen- where are you?????
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????