Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
-El Dorado Royale
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba weather in March
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Move to grand cayman
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 10 Malaria Punta Cana
- 11 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 12 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 13 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 14 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 15 New Destination
- 16 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?