Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
-El Dorado Royale
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 2 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 3 Cuba tour companies
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 6 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 7 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 8 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 9 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 10 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 11 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 12 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 13 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 14 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 15 Weather in Nov
- 16 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 17 Fishing for ideas
- 18 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 19 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 20 Travel Insurance
- 21 First time cruiser to USVI
- 22 Cuba
- 23 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 24 Restaurants in Aruba
- 25 long enough layover in SJU?