Needing some advice on all inclusive resorts for my husband and I, 30 yrs old, no children.
We are looking for all inclusive, adults only, manageable transfer from Cancun airport. We would like to stick to 3K (give or take) including flight, room, and AI.
I have looked at:
-El Dorado Seaside Suites (but the transfer looks a little further than preferred)
-The Royal Hideaway
-Excellence Playa Majures
-El Dorado Maroma
-El Dorado Royale
Any advice on the resorts listed, or new suggestions would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 2 Help choosing next vacation??
- 3 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 4 First time visitors
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Ideal wedding island
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 12 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 13 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 14 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 15 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 16 St. Croix
- 17 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 18 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 19 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 20 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 21 Island Hopping
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Havana restaurants