We've never been to the Caribbean and I am dreaming of a long weekend in St. Barths (Memorial Day). Please give me advice re: which hotel. We are two 30-something adults, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. Thanks!
Memorial Day Weekend - which hotel
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Best island for early to mid November
- 3 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 8 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 11 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 12 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 15 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 16 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 17 Which Island?
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 20 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 21 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 22 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 23 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 24 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 25 Resort with air-conditioned pool-side cabana?