Hi, I'm 30 years old and looking to spend a week in March, in the Caribbean or Central America on some retreat. It can be spiritual, or not so spiritual. I am wondering if anyone has any good ideas, or experiences to share with me. Meals included, with some option to go on excursions would be a plus. I will be travelling alone and do not mind sharing rooms. Thanks!
Meditation and/or yoga retreat
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 montego bay
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 6 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 7 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 8 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 9 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 10 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 14 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 15 Get info about weather.
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 19 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 20 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 21 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 22 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 25 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's