Hi! We are two families planning to visit Jamaica for the first time this November. Staying at Tryall in Montego Bay area. Would like to plan a day trip to Mayfield Falls, and have a few questions. We will have four adults (40-ish), and five kids (4, 7, 8, 9, & 10). Is this something that they (especially the 4year old) could handle? We won't have a rental car, so any tour we book would need to include transportation. I've read that we probably want to target the "original" Mayfield Falls area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Mayfield Falls Jamaica with kids? Which tour/guide?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 month stay on a caribbean island
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Where to stay on Vieques
- 7 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 8 Ferry to Rum Point
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?