Hi! We are two families planning to visit Jamaica for the first time this November. Staying at Tryall in Montego Bay area. Would like to plan a day trip to Mayfield Falls, and have a few questions. We will have four adults (40-ish), and five kids (4, 7, 8, 9, & 10). Is this something that they (especially the 4year old) could handle? We won't have a rental car, so any tour we book would need to include transportation. I've read that we probably want to target the "original" Mayfield Falls area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Mayfield Falls Jamaica with kids? Which tour/guide?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 7 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 8 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 9 Which island?
- 10 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 14 St. Croix and sea grass
- 15 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 16 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 17 Bahamas Resort
- 18 Which country?
- 19 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 20 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 21 Antigua or St Martin
- 22 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 23 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 24 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 25 montego bay