I'm traveling to Cuba towards the end of April - beginning of May and working on my itinerary. Does anyone on the forum have experience of what 1st of May is like in Havana ? Is it a good idea to be in Havana for that day or is everything closed (museums, shops, restaurants, whatever), and should I maybe rather plan driving out of the city (like Vinales) for the day ? Advice appreciated - thanks.
May 1 in Havana
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas