I'm traveling to Cuba towards the end of April - beginning of May and working on my itinerary. Does anyone on the forum have experience of what 1st of May is like in Havana ? Is it a good idea to be in Havana for that day or is everything closed (museums, shops, restaurants, whatever), and should I maybe rather plan driving out of the city (like Vinales) for the day ? Advice appreciated - thanks.
May 1 in Havana
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 7 Bahamas Resort
- 8 Which country?
- 9 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 10 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 11 Antigua or St Martin
- 12 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 13 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years