I'm considering going to Martinique for 2-3 weeks in the first third of 2015. At the moment, there's nobody interested in coming with me, so firstly, I was wondering how it was for lone female travellers?
I'm interested in Martinique because I've never been to the Caribbean and would love to go, and I want to improve my French. I'm on a budget and can't afford expensive hotels, and would much prefer to stay with a family or something like that but don't know where to start. I've looked up a few language schools but don't know if they're any good as I have no personal recommendations.
Can anyone who has been offer any advice about Martinique in general and particularly about studying French/staying with a local family?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▼ 접속 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report