I'm considering going to Martinique for 2-3 weeks in the first third of 2015. At the moment, there's nobody interested in coming with me, so firstly, I was wondering how it was for lone female travellers?
I'm interested in Martinique because I've never been to the Caribbean and would love to go, and I want to improve my French. I'm on a budget and can't afford expensive hotels, and would much prefer to stay with a family or something like that but don't know where to start. I've looked up a few language schools but don't know if they're any good as I have no personal recommendations.
Can anyone who has been offer any advice about Martinique in general and particularly about studying French/staying with a local family?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 5 days in Havana
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11