My companion and I can't seem to decide between Martinique and Guadeloupe. Anyone with advice? Which one has nicer beaches? Friendlier people? (We are both fluent in French) Which one is less commercial? What are the best areas to look for accommodations in (we'd like to be able to walk to the beach and to markets for food, as well as to good restaurants). Any advice would be great!!
Martinique OR Guadeloupe
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 3 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 4 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 5 San Juan Airport
- 6 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 7 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 11 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 12 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 13 Storm ?
- 14 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 15 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 16 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 17 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 18 Kristen- where are you?????
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 23 Anguilla stay?
- 24 Punta Cana excursions
- 25 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable