My companion and I can't seem to decide between Martinique and Guadeloupe. Anyone with advice? Which one has nicer beaches? Friendlier people? (We are both fluent in French) Which one is less commercial? What are the best areas to look for accommodations in (we'd like to be able to walk to the beach and to markets for food, as well as to good restaurants). Any advice would be great!!
Martinique OR Guadeloupe
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 3 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 4 Advice needed
- 5 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 6 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?