I really am planning to go to Martinique but I am perplexed by the hotel situation there. It seems that they are a liitle limited. these are my choices so far Manoir de Beauregard, La Primereve, Habitation LaGrange, Relais Caraibes, or Baie du Galleon. Anybody been to any of these? Comments? I want to split the trip in two: south-east and north-west. This will get me beach and rugged terrain all in one trip. Can anyone help me on restaurants up north? HELP!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 3 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 4 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 5 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 6 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 7 Turks & Caicos
- 8 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 9 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 10 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 11 Long Island Bahanas
- 12 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 13 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 14 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 15 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 16 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 17 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 18 Punta Cana excursions
- 19 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 20 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 21 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 22 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 23 Aruba suggestions
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Nassau