After reviewing all the feedback, websites recommended, etc - we decided to go to Aruba. But, unfortunately, the week we wanted to go was completely sold out, not only in Aruba, but in St Thomas as well. So, we ended up booking at the Marriott in Curacao. It was never on my top ten list (I actually know almost nothing about it) - but it is hot, it does have beaches - and I would pretty much guarantee there will be no snow there. Has anyone been to Curacao and do any of you have any recommendations on things to do? Also, in doing some research, I'm trying to figure out if Bonaire is close enough that we could do a day snorkeling trip and I can't find any information on that - does anyone know if that is possible? Thanks for all the feedback!
Marriott/Which Island - Saga Continues...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ATLANTIS lately?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico