After reviewing all the feedback, websites recommended, etc - we decided to go to Aruba. But, unfortunately, the week we wanted to go was completely sold out, not only in Aruba, but in St Thomas as well. So, we ended up booking at the Marriott in Curacao. It was never on my top ten list (I actually know almost nothing about it) - but it is hot, it does have beaches - and I would pretty much guarantee there will be no snow there. Has anyone been to Curacao and do any of you have any recommendations on things to do? Also, in doing some research, I'm trying to figure out if Bonaire is close enough that we could do a day snorkeling trip and I can't find any information on that - does anyone know if that is possible? Thanks for all the feedback!
Marriott/Which Island - Saga Continues...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 4 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Punta Cana?
- 7 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 8 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 9 Advice needed
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 14 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 17 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 18 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 21 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 22 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 23 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?