After reviewing all the feedback, websites recommended, etc - we decided to go to Aruba. But, unfortunately, the week we wanted to go was completely sold out, not only in Aruba, but in St Thomas as well. So, we ended up booking at the Marriott in Curacao. It was never on my top ten list (I actually know almost nothing about it) - but it is hot, it does have beaches - and I would pretty much guarantee there will be no snow there. Has anyone been to Curacao and do any of you have any recommendations on things to do? Also, in doing some research, I'm trying to figure out if Bonaire is close enough that we could do a day snorkeling trip and I can't find any information on that - does anyone know if that is possible? Thanks for all the feedback!
Marriott/Which Island - Saga Continues...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Why Barbados?
- 6 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 7 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic