After reviewing all the feedback, websites recommended, etc - we decided to go to Aruba. But, unfortunately, the week we wanted to go was completely sold out, not only in Aruba, but in St Thomas as well. So, we ended up booking at the Marriott in Curacao. It was never on my top ten list (I actually know almost nothing about it) - but it is hot, it does have beaches - and I would pretty much guarantee there will be no snow there. Has anyone been to Curacao and do any of you have any recommendations on things to do? Also, in doing some research, I'm trying to figure out if Bonaire is close enough that we could do a day snorkeling trip and I can't find any information on that - does anyone know if that is possible? Thanks for all the feedback!
Marriott/Which Island - Saga Continues...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 St Barts/One Day
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport