I am planning a vacation for my husband and my two teenagers. We would share a room. Could someone please tell me the difference in quality vs deluxe rooms. Would the quality room be big enough for all 4 of us? I was thinking of saving money by not getting a room with a balcony; I'm thinking we will be off touring the island or relaxing on the beach. We'll be traveling in December. When does it get dark in December? How is the weather then? Will it be warm enough to snorkel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas
- 2 A Volcanic Paradise
- 3 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 4 Some sugestions please
- 5 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 9 which island??
- 10 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 11 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 12 Best island for a villa rental
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 21 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 22 Tipping at AI
- 23 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 24 Traveling Solo
- 25 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?