I am going to Curacao with my husband for 3 nights. We would like a good snorkling area close to the hotel, an alright beach, but even better water. I have seen all the picks, but don't know if the Sea Aquarium water is better than the Marriott's. We also want to be close to town for the evenings. How much will cab fares run between these places? Any timely input is helpful.
Marriott or Lion's Dive your choice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Kristen- where are you?????
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?