I am going to Curacao with my husband for 3 nights. We would like a good snorkling area close to the hotel, an alright beach, but even better water. I have seen all the picks, but don't know if the Sea Aquarium water is better than the Marriott's. We also want to be close to town for the evenings. How much will cab fares run between these places? Any timely input is helpful.
Marriott or Lion's Dive your choice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 2 Jamaica help!
- 3 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 4 2 weeks in cuba
- 5 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 6 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 7 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 8 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 9 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 10 Jamaica
- 11 Jamaica all inclusive
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 14 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 15 Cuba Opening Up
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 17 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 18 Why Barbados?
- 19 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 20 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 21 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 22 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 23 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 24 Just back from The Somerset
- 25 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?