I've read a few reviews re Mariott @ Curacao that many chairs under the cabanas are "reserved" in the wee hours of the morning and then not used until much later. My question is, for those who have been there, are there chairs available at all? We'll bring our own portable beach umbrella so we won't have to worry about shade, but will there be any chairs available at all? Thanks. P. S. Planning early December trip (between Thanksgiving and Xmas -- not typically as busy as the actual holidays.)
Marriott @ Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 2 Need a new vacation spot!
- 3 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 4 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 5 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Summer family vacation
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 12 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 13 Honeymoon destination?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 17 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 20 Anguilla Beaches
- 21 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 22 Cuba help!
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 25 Rent a car?