I've read a few reviews re Mariott @ Curacao that many chairs under the cabanas are "reserved" in the wee hours of the morning and then not used until much later. My question is, for those who have been there, are there chairs available at all? We'll bring our own portable beach umbrella so we won't have to worry about shade, but will there be any chairs available at all? Thanks. P. S. Planning early December trip (between Thanksgiving and Xmas -- not typically as busy as the actual holidays.)
Marriott @ Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 2 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 3 Bahamas Resort
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Which country?
- 6 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 7 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 8 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay