I've read a few reviews re Mariott @ Curacao that many chairs under the cabanas are "reserved" in the wee hours of the morning and then not used until much later. My question is, for those who have been there, are there chairs available at all? We'll bring our own portable beach umbrella so we won't have to worry about shade, but will there be any chairs available at all? Thanks. P. S. Planning early December trip (between Thanksgiving and Xmas -- not typically as busy as the actual holidays.)
Marriott @ Curacao
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???