I've read a few reviews re Mariott @ Curacao that many chairs under the cabanas are "reserved" in the wee hours of the morning and then not used until much later. My question is, for those who have been there, are there chairs available at all? We'll bring our own portable beach umbrella so we won't have to worry about shade, but will there be any chairs available at all? Thanks. P. S. Planning early December trip (between Thanksgiving and Xmas -- not typically as busy as the actual holidays.)
Marriott @ Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Cupecoy Beach
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?