My hubby and I will be spending 12 nights in Curacao. The first 4 nights at Sunset Waters all-inclusive and 8 nights at the Marriott all-inclusive.
I see a lot of posting on people that stay at the Marriott, but none on the all inclusive plan. Can anyone give opionions on the food, drinks, activities that are included in this package? Does the staff treat you any different b/c you're on the AI?
I'd love to hear any opinions on Sunset Waters also.
Thanks in advance and we cannot wait to get there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Punta Cana
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 6 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 7 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 10 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 11 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 12 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Trouble booking hotels!
- 15 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 16 Airport transfer PUJ
- 17 Bahama's outer island
- 18 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 19 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 22 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 23 40 min layover in CLT
- 24 Atlantis 1 day
- 25 Atlantis on a budget