My hubby and I will be spending 12 nights in Curacao. The first 4 nights at Sunset Waters all-inclusive and 8 nights at the Marriott all-inclusive.
I see a lot of posting on people that stay at the Marriott, but none on the all inclusive plan. Can anyone give opionions on the food, drinks, activities that are included in this package? Does the staff treat you any different b/c you're on the AI?
I'd love to hear any opinions on Sunset Waters also.
Thanks in advance and we cannot wait to get there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions
- 2 customs questions
- 3 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 4 Nassau Bahamas
- 5 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 6 Biking in Caribbean
- 7 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 8 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Help with how long on each island.
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 13 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 14 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 15 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 16 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 17 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 18 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 19 Hiking in St. John
- 20 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 24 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)
- 25 Negril questions