My hubby and I will be spending 12 nights in Curacao. The first 4 nights at Sunset Waters all-inclusive and 8 nights at the Marriott all-inclusive.
I see a lot of posting on people that stay at the Marriott, but none on the all inclusive plan. Can anyone give opionions on the food, drinks, activities that are included in this package? Does the staff treat you any different b/c you're on the AI?
I'd love to hear any opinions on Sunset Waters also.
Thanks in advance and we cannot wait to get there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Christmas 2017
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 9 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 10 All inclusive
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April