My hubby and I will be spending 12 nights in Curacao. The first 4 nights at Sunset Waters all-inclusive and 8 nights at the Marriott all-inclusive.
I see a lot of posting on people that stay at the Marriott, but none on the all inclusive plan. Can anyone give opionions on the food, drinks, activities that are included in this package? Does the staff treat you any different b/c you're on the AI?
I'd love to hear any opinions on Sunset Waters also.
Thanks in advance and we cannot wait to get there!
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 3 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 4 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Bermuda Trip
- 11 quiet and relaxing
- 12 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 St.Thomas St. John
- 15 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 16 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 17 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 18 June vacation trip for guys
- 19 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 20 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 21 Honeymoon Help!
- 22 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 23 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 24 Grand Cayman
- 25 Sandals La Source Grenada