My hubby and I will be spending 12 nights in Curacao. The first 4 nights at Sunset Waters all-inclusive and 8 nights at the Marriott all-inclusive.
I see a lot of posting on people that stay at the Marriott, but none on the all inclusive plan. Can anyone give opionions on the food, drinks, activities that are included in this package? Does the staff treat you any different b/c you're on the AI?
I'd love to hear any opinions on Sunset Waters also.
Thanks in advance and we cannot wait to get there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 2 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 3 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 4 Late May Trip
- 5 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 6 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Cheers to Beers!
- 9 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 10 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 11 New Years Eve / St John
- 12 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 13 Island Choice
- 14 Aruba Car Rental
- 15 If we loved Cayman...
- 16 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 17 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 18 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 aruba planning advice
- 23 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two
- 24 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 25 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?