My hubby and I will be spending 12 nights in Curacao. The first 4 nights at Sunset Waters all-inclusive and 8 nights at the Marriott all-inclusive.
I see a lot of posting on people that stay at the Marriott, but none on the all inclusive plan. Can anyone give opionions on the food, drinks, activities that are included in this package? Does the staff treat you any different b/c you're on the AI?
I'd love to hear any opinions on Sunset Waters also.
Thanks in advance and we cannot wait to get there!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 2 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 5 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 6 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 7 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 8 Looking for destination suggestions
- 9 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 10 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 11 Any suggestions??
- 12 Gustavia stay
- 13 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 14 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 15 My week in Guadeloupe
- 16 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 17 Which Island?
- 18 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 19 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 20 Freeport, Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 22 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 23 Freeport Hotel
- 24 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 25 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?