Vacation in February - I am starting to research the Caribbean and don't know where to start......we went on a cruise many years ago, but other then that have never been. We love beach and pool, would like to try snorkeling, would like a casino........would like to rent a car and do some exploring on our own. We like nice restaurants - don't think we want an all inclusive - Flying in and out of Indianapolis. Budget of maybe $5000 - $6,000 for the week...........Please help.
married couple of 25 years, 53 years old - Which Island????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 2 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 3 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 St Barts/One Day
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport