I live in the UK and am engaged to a Cuban National who I met, and who lives, in Cuba 2 1/2 years ago. We want to get married this year and live in the UK together. Can anyone give me advice on the legalities and formalities please?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BINGO BINGO*** YAHOO 1+800+54O**683O MAIL%%% TEC****SUPPOT
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 importing pets to sxm
- 4 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary