Went to Tobago in November. I stayed at the Manta Inn -- the prices were reasonable, the staff was friendly, and the rooms were comfortable. Breakfast is included and other meals are optional. One of the nicest things was each room has a covered porch overlooking the ocean and lots of vegetation. If you are looking for a quiet place, it is recommended. One thing to know -- the roads in Tobago are narrow and windy. We stayed by the airport our first night (we got in late) and our last night (we had an early flight). I would not want to drive to the far end of the island in the dark -- especially after a long flight!
Manta Inn and Tobago Info
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 3 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour