Went to Tobago in November. I stayed at the Manta Inn -- the prices were reasonable, the staff was friendly, and the rooms were comfortable. Breakfast is included and other meals are optional. One of the nicest things was each room has a covered porch overlooking the ocean and lots of vegetation. If you are looking for a quiet place, it is recommended. One thing to know -- the roads in Tobago are narrow and windy. We stayed by the airport our first night (we got in late) and our last night (we had an early flight). I would not want to drive to the far end of the island in the dark -- especially after a long flight!
Manta Inn and Tobago Info
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 St Barts/One Day
- 4 Too many choices.....
- 5 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 6 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 7 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 9 Best Island for Me?
- 10 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 11 walking to the lighthouse
- 12 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 17 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 18 Cuba with Gate 1
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 25 TCI Small group snorkle trip?