Went to Tobago in November. I stayed at the Manta Inn -- the prices were reasonable, the staff was friendly, and the rooms were comfortable. Breakfast is included and other meals are optional. One of the nicest things was each room has a covered porch overlooking the ocean and lots of vegetation. If you are looking for a quiet place, it is recommended. One thing to know -- the roads in Tobago are narrow and windy. We stayed by the airport our first night (we got in late) and our last night (we had an early flight). I would not want to drive to the far end of the island in the dark -- especially after a long flight!
Manta Inn and Tobago Info
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tons of people are buzzing about Life Plus extract
- 2 50+ where to dance?
- 3 dominican republic
- 4 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 5 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 St Martin
- 8 Florida or caribbean
- 9 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Resort villa suggestions
- 13 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 14 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 15 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 16 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 17 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 18 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 19 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 20 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 23 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 24 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!