Went to Tobago in November. I stayed at the Manta Inn -- the prices were reasonable, the staff was friendly, and the rooms were comfortable. Breakfast is included and other meals are optional. One of the nicest things was each room has a covered porch overlooking the ocean and lots of vegetation. If you are looking for a quiet place, it is recommended. One thing to know -- the roads in Tobago are narrow and windy. We stayed by the airport our first night (we got in late) and our last night (we had an early flight). I would not want to drive to the far end of the island in the dark -- especially after a long flight!
Manta Inn and Tobago Info
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?