My name is Kenol David and I am the Founder and Chairman of MahoganyCentral, an online gallery that exposes and sells haitian fine crafts, arts, sculptures and many more culturistic designs. Our goal is to bring awereness of our work, the haitian work, and to get more recognition as an artistic nation. So we can be proud of our own arts, crafts, so the workers can keep on working, and the artists and the crafters can keep on painting and crafting.
I need help to support our gallery, please visit the site, MAKE A PURCHASE. Most of all refer it to your friends, family, and your co-workers, the more people you refer to us, the better. Your contribution will be greatly valued. The website is :
If it is not yet operational, since it is still under construction, it will be launched very soon, please I ask you sincerely to be patient and go to this sign-up site and sign-up, tell your friends about it and ask them to support us by signing up. The link is:
Sign-up for the gallery's Grand Opening !!!
I NEED HELP, PLEASE SUPPORT our movement, support haiti for a better future. Feel free to send me your feedbacks! They are very important to us here
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 2 Cuba
- 3 My New Life !
- 4 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 5 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 8 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 9 Help me to pick an island
- 10 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 11 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 12 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 13 When to go to El Yunque
- 14 Honeymoon Advice
- 15 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 16 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 17 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 18 Conference in Cuba in February
- 19 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 20 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 21 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 22 Small boat excursion
- 23 Overwhelmed....
- 24 Can you tell me where?
- 25 bareboat sailing tips in bvi