My name is Kenol David and I am the Founder and Chairman of MahoganyCentral, an online gallery that exposes and sells haitian fine crafts, arts, sculptures and many more culturistic designs. Our goal is to bring awereness of our work, the haitian work, and to get more recognition as an artistic nation. So we can be proud of our own arts, crafts, so the workers can keep on working, and the artists and the crafters can keep on painting and crafting.
I need help to support our gallery, please visit the site, MAKE A PURCHASE. Most of all refer it to your friends, family, and your co-workers, the more people you refer to us, the better. Your contribution will be greatly valued. The website is :
If it is not yet operational, since it is still under construction, it will be launched very soon, please I ask you sincerely to be patient and go to this sign-up site and sign-up, tell your friends about it and ask them to support us by signing up. The link is:
Sign-up for the gallery's Grand Opening !!!
I NEED HELP, PLEASE SUPPORT our movement, support haiti for a better future. Feel free to send me your feedbacks! They are very important to us here
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 4 Weather in Nov
- 5 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 6 Fishing for ideas
- 7 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 8 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 First time cruiser to USVI
- 11 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 12 Cuba
- 13 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 14 Restaurants in Aruba
- 15 long enough layover in SJU?
- 16 The Color of the Water
- 17 Confused what to chose
- 18 Bermuda in Late August
- 19 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 20 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 21 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?
- 22 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 23 Caribbean in March 2016
- 24 All Inclusive Villas in the Caribbean
- 25 Cuba tour company