My name is Kenol David and I am the Founder and Chairman of MahoganyCentral, an online gallery that exposes and sells haitian fine crafts, arts, sculptures and many more culturistic designs. Our goal is to bring awereness of our work, the haitian work, and to get more recognition as an artistic nation. So we can be proud of our own arts, crafts, so the workers can keep on working, and the artists and the crafters can keep on painting and crafting.
I need help to support our gallery, please visit the site, MAKE A PURCHASE. Most of all refer it to your friends, family, and your co-workers, the more people you refer to us, the better. Your contribution will be greatly valued. The website is :
If it is not yet operational, since it is still under construction, it will be launched very soon, please I ask you sincerely to be patient and go to this sign-up site and sign-up, tell your friends about it and ask them to support us by signing up. The link is:
Sign-up for the gallery's Grand Opening !!!
I NEED HELP, PLEASE SUPPORT our movement, support haiti for a better future. Feel free to send me your feedbacks! They are very important to us here
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 2 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 3 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 4 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 5 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 6 Resort Recommendations
- 7 Island with golf
- 8 West Coast US and Carribean
- 9 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 10 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 13 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Tour Operator?
- 16 Travel Advice Needed
- 17 Puerto Plata
- 18 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 19 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 20 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 21 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 24 Transportation to Exuma
- 25 Nassau temp late Jan