My name is Kenol David and I am the Founder and Chairman of MahoganyCentral, an online gallery that exposes and sells haitian fine crafts, arts, sculptures and many more culturistic designs. Our goal is to bring awereness of our work, the haitian work, and to get more recognition as an artistic nation. So we can be proud of our own arts, crafts, so the workers can keep on working, and the artists and the crafters can keep on painting and crafting.
I need help to support our gallery, please visit the site, MAKE A PURCHASE. Most of all refer it to your friends, family, and your co-workers, the more people you refer to us, the better. Your contribution will be greatly valued. The website is :
If it is not yet operational, since it is still under construction, it will be launched very soon, please I ask you sincerely to be patient and go to this sign-up site and sign-up, tell your friends about it and ask them to support us by signing up. The link is:
Sign-up for the gallery's Grand Opening !!!
I NEED HELP, PLEASE SUPPORT our movement, support haiti for a better future. Feel free to send me your feedbacks! They are very important to us here
MahoganyCentral, Arts & Crafts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan