My name is Kenol David and I am the Founder and Chairman of MahoganyCentral, an online gallery that exposes and sells haitian fine crafts, arts, sculptures and many more culturistic designs. Our goal is to bring awereness of our work, the haitian work, and to get more recognition as an artistic nation. So we can be proud of our own arts, crafts, so the workers can keep on working, and the artists and the crafters can keep on painting and crafting.
I need help to support our gallery, please visit the site, MAKE A PURCHASE. Most of all refer it to your friends, family, and your co-workers, the more people you refer to us, the better. Your contribution will be greatly valued. The website is :
If it is not yet operational, since it is still under construction, it will be launched very soon, please I ask you sincerely to be patient and go to this sign-up site and sign-up, tell your friends about it and ask them to support us by signing up. The link is:
Sign-up for the gallery's Grand Opening !!!
I NEED HELP, PLEASE SUPPORT our movement, support haiti for a better future. Feel free to send me your feedbacks! They are very important to us here
MahoganyCentral, Arts & Crafts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 3 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 7 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 8 Cuba help!
- 9 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 10 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 11 Rent a car?
- 12 LIAT Air
- 13 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 14 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 16 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 17 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 18 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 23 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 24 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 25 Chinungunya Mosquitos