My name is Kenol David and I am the Founder and Chairman of MahoganyCentral, an online gallery that exposes and sells haitian fine crafts, arts, sculptures and many more culturistic designs. Our goal is to bring awereness of our work, the haitian work, and to get more recognition as an artistic nation. So we can be proud of our own arts, crafts, so the workers can keep on working, and the artists and the crafters can keep on painting and crafting.
I need help to support our gallery, please visit the site, MAKE A PURCHASE. Most of all refer it to your friends, family, and your co-workers, the more people you refer to us, the better. Your contribution will be greatly valued. The website is :
If it is not yet operational, since it is still under construction, it will be launched very soon, please I ask you sincerely to be patient and go to this sign-up site and sign-up, tell your friends about it and ask them to support us by signing up. The link is:
Sign-up for the gallery's Grand Opening !!!
I NEED HELP, PLEASE SUPPORT our movement, support haiti for a better future. Feel free to send me your feedbacks! They are very important to us here
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba in 5 days?
- 2 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 3 Providenciales Airport
- 4 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 5 Providenciales Review
- 6 Numero 1 guest House
- 7 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 8 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 9 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 10 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 13 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 14 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 15 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 16 turks caicos
- 17 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 18 Curacao
- 19 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 22 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 23 Groupon Tours
- 24 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 25 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation