My name is Kenol David and I am the Founder and Chairman of MahoganyCentral, an online gallery that exposes and sells haitian fine crafts, arts, sculptures and many more culturistic designs. Our goal is to bring awereness of our work, the haitian work, and to get more recognition as an artistic nation. So we can be proud of our own arts, crafts, so the workers can keep on working, and the artists and the crafters can keep on painting and crafting.
I need help to support our gallery, please visit the site, MAKE A PURCHASE. Most of all refer it to your friends, family, and your co-workers, the more people you refer to us, the better. Your contribution will be greatly valued. The website is :
If it is not yet operational, since it is still under construction, it will be launched very soon, please I ask you sincerely to be patient and go to this sign-up site and sign-up, tell your friends about it and ask them to support us by signing up. The link is:
Sign-up for the gallery's Grand Opening !!!
I NEED HELP, PLEASE SUPPORT our movement, support haiti for a better future. Feel free to send me your feedbacks! They are very important to us here
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for destination suggestions
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 4 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 5 Any suggestions??
- 6 Gustavia stay
- 7 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 8 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 9 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 10 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 11 My week in Guadeloupe
- 12 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 15 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 16 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 17 Freeport, Bahamas
- 18 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 19 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 20 Freeport Hotel
- 21 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 22 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 23 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 24 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 25 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun