We are looking for a higher-end resort, family friendly in the carribbean that has private villas. We have stayed at Half Moon in Jamaica and are looking for the same type of resort. We have enjoyed Half Moon, but don't love the beach there. Always seems to be windy and not great for swimming. An option I am currently researching Tortuga Bay. Any other recommendations for luxury/family friendly/villas is greatly appreciated.
Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Cuba in 10 days
- 3 Salt Kettle House to close
- 4 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 5 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 6 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!