We are looking for a higher-end resort, family friendly in the carribbean that has private villas. We have stayed at Half Moon in Jamaica and are looking for the same type of resort. We have enjoyed Half Moon, but don't love the beach there. Always seems to be windy and not great for swimming. An option I am currently researching Tortuga Bay. Any other recommendations for luxury/family friendly/villas is greatly appreciated.
Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 8 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 11 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic