I have been researching like CRAZY and am stuck...we'll be 5 months pregnant in January and looking for a place to go for a short 4-night vacation before the baby comes, cost isn't an issue but convenience / quality are...we are leaving from Boston so some places like Anguilla, St Barths and Nevis seem out of the question for a 4 night trip while pregnant because they take FOREVER to get to....some of the more convenient places (Aruba, Puerto Rico) don't seem to have really nice resorts? So we've been looking at Turks & Caicos but Amanyara and Parrot Cay both seem to be pretty far away from civilization so we are concerned about safety in case something medical comes up....any thoughts/suggestions/leads??
Luxury Caribbean babymoon in January - help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 2 The best thing that I found in this formula
- 3 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Resort villa suggestions
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 11 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 12 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 15 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 16 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 19 rent a car??
- 20 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 21 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 22 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 23 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 24 Cuba Opening Up
- 25 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?