I have been researching like CRAZY and am stuck...we'll be 5 months pregnant in January and looking for a place to go for a short 4-night vacation before the baby comes, cost isn't an issue but convenience / quality are...we are leaving from Boston so some places like Anguilla, St Barths and Nevis seem out of the question for a 4 night trip while pregnant because they take FOREVER to get to....some of the more convenient places (Aruba, Puerto Rico) don't seem to have really nice resorts? So we've been looking at Turks & Caicos but Amanyara and Parrot Cay both seem to be pretty far away from civilization so we are concerned about safety in case something medical comes up....any thoughts/suggestions/leads??
Luxury Caribbean babymoon in January - help!
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI