I have been researching like CRAZY and am stuck...we'll be 5 months pregnant in January and looking for a place to go for a short 4-night vacation before the baby comes, cost isn't an issue but convenience / quality are...we are leaving from Boston so some places like Anguilla, St Barths and Nevis seem out of the question for a 4 night trip while pregnant because they take FOREVER to get to....some of the more convenient places (Aruba, Puerto Rico) don't seem to have really nice resorts? So we've been looking at Turks & Caicos but Amanyara and Parrot Cay both seem to be pretty far away from civilization so we are concerned about safety in case something medical comes up....any thoughts/suggestions/leads??
Luxury Caribbean babymoon in January - help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 3 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 4 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 5 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Jamaica all inclusive
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 13 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 17 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 18 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 19 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 20 Just back from The Somerset
- 21 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 22 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 23 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 24 Sandals Resorts
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???