Can someone tell me what is normal to spend for lunch at the Sand Bar at Eden Rock. If you have a favorite dish please tell me. I know the reviews range from raves to rants. I just want to know how much I would be sinking into it. The concierge has sweetened the lunch with the promise of two deck chairs on the beach after lunch (gratis?).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 massive substances of this
- 2 Myhttp://guidemesupplements.com/total-garcinia-cambogia-scam/ Topic Title
- 3 mission and not an instructing
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 5 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 6 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 9 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 11 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 12 Choosing the Right Island
- 13 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 16 Aruba help!
- 17 St Martin
- 18 Planning a three week trip
- 19 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 20 Casa Karma
- 21 Honeymoon - please help!
- 22 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 23 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people