Can someone tell me what is normal to spend for lunch at the Sand Bar at Eden Rock. If you have a favorite dish please tell me. I know the reviews range from raves to rants. I just want to know how much I would be sinking into it. The concierge has sweetened the lunch with the promise of two deck chairs on the beach after lunch (gratis?).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 2 St. Barts
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 5 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 14 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 15 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 16 5 days in Havana
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 18 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 22 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 Caribbean Vacation Advice