We are traveling to St. Barths in February. Has anyone ever shipped their luggage to a hotel? We are trying to save time at the airport. If so how many days should you ship before you leave? Also, do cell phones work on the island?
Luggage and cell phones
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 7 montego bay
- 8 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 9 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 10 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 11 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 12 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 13 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 14 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 15 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 16 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 17 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 18 Get info about weather.
- 19 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 22 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 23 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 24 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 25 June Honeymoon Help, Please